Kissin Albumit


Audio recording, narration of anonymous untitled Web post, primarily a
short critical history of Kiss' albums.
Translation into English, and English & Finnish narration by Jeff Gabel,
2004.

Thomas Stolperer
Thanks Kim Kim Gallery for remixing, AVing and posting this; thanks SBGallery for exhibiting it; thanks Mark Orange for recording and editing; thanks [forgot name - musician, Evan's dad, who I haven't seen in 10 yrs] for recording studio & equip; thanks [Finnish teacher, whose requested that her name not be associated with this project] for quick speech session to adjust weakest links in my Finnish pronunciation (i remember some of them: my mid vowels had the English up-glide making them sound like the Finnish 'ei' and 'ou' dipthongs; i overcompensated for the unaspiration in the stops so that they were almost silent; i under compensated the length in long vowels so that the long-short distinction in my speech was lost - there were 3 other points I've forgotten by now - not sure how well I retained the advice when I went to the recording room with my 6 packs and did the readings); thanks Eve K. Tremblay for the photo

https://www.facebook.com
Mar. 2015

No comments: